Passion For Fashion, is what my blog says about me.

For me fashion is not about the brand, it's about the person who designs it. Have we ever really thought about When , Why , What, that made the designer who they are today. The Answer is no not really, because its more about the brand name on it, and what's hot in fashion now . I believe behind every designer, there is an amazing story on their road success in the fashion industry.

My Name is Rosina ,
I am a trend setter and appointed fashion editor for #HBD101 & handbag designers JLang,Katherine Kwei & Monica Botkier On Polyvore.
Who are HBD101, you may ask , The HBDNetwork is a first-of-its-kind collective and resource including one of the largest databases of international handbag designers in the world. As the authority on discovering and exposing talent, the HBDNetwork also matches designers with retailers to host collaborations and other exciting for-sale related programs. With the multiple B2B and B2C properties including Handbag Designer 101, The Independent Handbag Designer Awards, the HBD101 Store, HBDWorkshops and HBDWebinars.





Monday, September 19, 2011

Shared on StylePage

My newest photo from my Olivia Palermo collection

Always beautiful, the one and only Olivia Palermo. (Shared on StylePage)

1 comment: